LOCAL HERITAGE ASSET PROJECT
What makes the Lower Otter Valley special?
What would you miss if it disappeared tomorrow?
The OVA has been undertaking a project looking at our rich and diverse local heritage to identify assets worthy of note. We have sought nominations from the public and the town and parish councils. These will form the basis of a local heritage asset list. Following English Heritage's Good Practice Guide, the nominations will be assessed against standard listing criteria, before being adopted by East Devon District Council.
ORIGINAL NOMINATIONS RECEIVED
The original nominations (2015) for the local heritage asset list have been recorded on the map below.
The map can be zoomed in and out by using the mouse scroll wheel.
- Click on the red pins for the address and photos (where available).
- Click on the photo to enlarge the image.
- Use the back arrow beside the photo to clear the image.
- Use the back arrow under the photo to return to the map.
- Click on the symbol, top left, for a list of the nominations. A click on any item in the list will take you that location on the map.
- Click on ...nn more to expand the list to its full extent.
- Click on the symbol again to clear the list and return to the map.
- Click the square symbol, top right, to open the map full screen in viewer mode in a new tab.
- Follow the instructionsabove to view photos and the list of nominations.